You do not see some actions

Home Foren Configurator Reloaded Photoshop – Support Forum You do not see some actions

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
  • Autor
    Verto Bautista
    Gast

Hi, Thomas.

I have a problem with Configurator Reloaded 8. I can not add some actions to the panel. In the drop-down menu to add actions, some groups of actions appear empty. How can i solve this problem?
    Thank you.

#6814 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi,

are the action names or the group names containing specials characters?
    Try to give them names without special characters and then reload Photoshop and see if the actions are there.

Thomas

#6815 Antworten
    Verto Bautista
    Gast

Thanks for your help, Thomas.

Indeed, that was the problem. The accents and other characters such as “%” have been removed, and the actions are already displayed.

Is there any way to solve this problem without having to rename the actions? In Spanish, the use of tildes is very common.

Thanks again and kind regards.

#6816 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

At the moment there is no workaround. This must be fixed in the code. I’ll write it down for the next update.

#6822 Antworten
    Verto Bautista
    Gast

Thanks, that would be fine because you can not rename the tools with special characters either.

Even when I add commands from Photoshop menus in Spanish, which have some special character, it gives an error and renames them.

#6823 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

What do you mean exactly with “when I add commands from Photoshop menus in Spanish”?

#6833 Antworten
    John Lewis
    Gast

I too have found this problem which is annoying as now I cannot add anymore actions. Most of mine have special characters and are complex and will take too long to rewrite so I will have to stay with using the action pallets for those. I hope a fix is soon as the old ones I added prior to the update to 1.8 still work.

#6836 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

From my tests only the character % causes the problem. Can you confirm that?

#6860 Antworten
    Junio
    Gast

In version 1.8 actually actions with special characters are not displayed. Returning to version 1.7 the actions work. Unable to rewrite action sets, with cross-checks (in my case, set of 70 functions).
    It would be desirable to resolve the problem. it is a pity not to be able to use such a simple panel for such a problem. Strength, Thomas.

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen – 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
Antwort auf: You do not see some actions
Deine Informationen:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.