Script Alert IOError: I/O error

Home Foren Configurator Reloaded Photoshop – Support Forum Script Alert IOError: I/O error

• Dieses Thema ist leer.
Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Yuriy
    Gast

A few days ago I started getting this small window (Script Alert IOError: I/O error) after starting Photoshop. After clicking the “ok” button in it, you can continue your usual work with Photoshop, but the Configurator Reloaded panel is inactive, empty, and only its title is displayed. Photoshop latest version 23.5.1. But this warning does not always pop up – as a rule, after booting the computer, the first launch of Photoshop is successful, the panel is loaded. But if to close Photoshop and open it again – then warning windows will pop up, and the panel is already inactive. In photoshop 21.2.12 everything is ok, the panel works.

#7684 Antworten
    Yuriy
    Gast

Just figured out, how to fix this error: if an error appeared, just disable/enable Configurator Reloaded panel (menu Window – extensions (legacy)- Configurator Reloaded). Not so conveniently, because I need to do it each launch of Photoshop when this warning appears, but at least I know how to fix it and continue to work without of reboot PC.

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
Antwort auf: Script Alert IOError: I/O error
Deine Information:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.