Installation and Troubleshooting

Home Foren Configurator Reloaded Photoshop – Support Forum Installation and Troubleshooting

• Dieses Thema hat 34 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 2 Monaten von majorjie.
Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 16 bis 30 (von insgesamt 35)
  • Autor
    Luke Orwin
    Gast

Hi. I had downloaded the anastasiy software. Followed the instructions. On downloading the Configatore software only got config….zxp file and instructions file. Reset ps nothing showed

#6663 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

You have to install the *.zxp file with Anastasyi’s Extension Manager. Follow the instructions in the file INSTALLATION-INSTRUCTIONS.pdf

#6664 Antworten
    Luke Orwin
    Gast

Sorted. Had to delete and redo everything but works.

#7031 Antworten
    Morgan Howarth
    Gast

Trying to set up separate specific brushes panel but the brush icons are not correct. I made a clone brush of maple leaves and when I drag it into the clone brush panel is shows a Grass icon but brushes a maple leaf. How can I fix this?

As it stands I can not change the name of a brush I put in my brush panel. All I get is a brush size number. Is there a way to give these brushes in the brush panel a specific name?

#7403 Antworten
    Fyre
    Gast

Trying to install on Photoshop 2022 however not showing as an extention, all folders in correct places but still not appearing. Any advice please

#7405 Antworten
    Michael Sonshine
    Gast

I downloaded and installed your Configurator Reloaded plugin on my Mac (Monterey, 12.0.1) and ran the installer. I then ran Photoshop and the extension shows up, but the dialog box is empty.

I have quit PS (CC 2021, 22.5.1) and restarted, but it makes no difference. I have tried to run the installer again, but it will not run a second time. What do I need to do to fix this?

#7406 Antworten
    Michael Sonshine
    Gast

I wanted to both show an image of the problem and clarify my post a bit.

1) The plugin is the Trial and I apologize that I failed to mention that in the original post.

2) Here is a link to a screen shot showing the PS Configuration Reload panel:

#7411 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi Michael,

what exactly is happening if you say “I have tried to run the installer again, but it will not run a second time.” Do you see an error message?

#7438 Antworten
    Andre Meier
    Gast

Hallo Thomas, ich habe den Configurator in Photoshop ausversehen geschlossen und kann ihn jetzt nicht mehr öffnen. Wie muss ich da vorgehen? Das Mail vom Kauf dazumal habe ich nicht mehr. Ist der Configurator eigentlich auch Windows 11 tauglich? Besten Dank.

#7440 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hallo Andre,

wenn du nur das Panel geschlossen hast (und nicht deinstalliert), kannst du es unter Fenster > Erweiterungen wieder öffnen. Es läuft auf allen Betriebssystemen, die auch Photoshop unterstützt.

Thomas

#7446 Antworten
    Andy
    Gast

Hallo Thomas, danke für deine Antwort. Das wusste ich, aber leider erscheint es dort nicht mehr (hatte vorher Photoshop auch komplett deinstalliert). Kann ich es neu installieren?

#7447 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hallo Andy,

ja, Neuinstallation sollte das Problem lösen.

#7448 Antworten
    Andy
    Gast

Das Problem ist, ich habe Dein Mail von damals nicht mehr…

#7449 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Teile mir bitte deine Mail-Adresse mit (die du auch beim Kauf verwendest hast), dann kann ich dir es nochmals zukommen lassen. Gerne auch an thomas@pixelsucht.net

#7450 Antworten
    Andy
    Gast

Super, vielen Dank. Habe Dir meine Mail-Adresse gesendet.

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 16 bis 30 (von insgesamt 35)
Antwort auf: Antwort #6663 in Installation and Troubleshooting
Deine Information:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.