ExternalObject does not have constructor

Home Foren Configurator Reloaded Photoshop – Support Forum ExternalObject does not have constructor

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Chris O
    Gast

I have had Configurator Reloaded for more years than I can remember now.

I randomly had “ExternalObject does not have constructor” on startup for a very long time. I would just restart photoshop and it would magically work again. It was an irritation but a restart would fix it.

Now every time I open PS I get the error: ExternalObject does not have constructor.

I’ve installed again from Creative Could and then again from ExtensionManagerInstaller.exe

I am very surprised I don’t find this error in the support forum with a solution. Especially since I have seen it 1,000 times as a user. Now I’m completely locked out of the plugin by this.

I would appreciate help getting the plugin working again. (ASAP!)

#7307 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi Chris,

wich OS and PS version are you using?

If I remember correctly this was a bug in Photoshop some years ago. An update of PS fixed it.
    If you are using the newest PS version you can try to reset the preferences.

Thomas

#7309 Antworten
    Chris O
    Gast

I’m on Win 10.

This is actually with totally reset preferences.

I have another ridiculous bug where tabs randomly lock. I’ve been banging my head against a wall trying to deal with adobe support over it. Everything is up to date and I’ve reset my preferences (several times).

The joys of Photoshop use.

It’s randomly working again… 🙂

#7311 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

I found an older support request about this. We resolved it by resetting the preferences.
    It has to do something with your PS install.

Maybe try to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
Antwort auf: ExternalObject does not have constructor
Deine Information:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.