Where can I get previous version? WW pro adding filling spaces with hyphens

Home Forums Watermark CC – Support Where can I get previous version? WW pro adding filling spaces with hyphens

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simon

Where and how can I roll back to a previous version?

I’m using 1.0.6 of WM Pro. We are adding logos to thousands of images. It worked fine on our last batch more than a month ago. .. Now when we run a batch it is adding a hyphen for any filenames with spaces. We already have some hyphens in filenames and images are already indexed and accessed from web database. This product must work without renaming files. Totally useless product to us as we have thousands of images to be processed and DO NOT want WW pro to rename the files.

Please help.

And yes. removed the -watermark in the settings. Have tried output to same directory. Get over-write warnings but it still spawns separate files with spaces replaced with hyphens.

Tried different directory. .. Still adding hyphens.

#631 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello Simon,

please check in the tab “Export Settings”, “Normal JPG” instead of “JPG for Web”.
    With this setting Watermark CC Pro will not replace the spaces with hyphens.

Hope this helps.

Thomas

#634 Reply
    simon

Many thanks. That will sort it nicely! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Where can I get previous version? WW pro adding filling spaces with hyphens
Your information: