Troubleshooting: Installing Watermark CC

Home Forums Watermark CC – Support Troubleshooting: Installing Watermark CC

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello Elga,

unfortunately Watermark CC Pro runs only on Photoshop CC and newer versions.
    This is mentioned on the Adobe Add-ons site and also in my videos and homepage.

You can get a refund by contacting the Adobe Support.

Thomas

#724 Reply
    Drato

Hi there,

I just purchased the Pro Version from the Adobe Addons store right now and tried to install it and I get an installation error of general type. I tried closing all adobe apps and deinstalled the testversion and I still get the error. As I have the newest update of Photoshop CC 2015 I cant use the Extensions Manager anymore (but that doesnt even work, if I try to download the zxp I get an error “No such key”, “The specified key does not exist”).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards Drato

#725 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Drato,

never heard of this error. Please send me an e-mail to thomas[at]pixelsucht.net with your purchase confirmation.

I’ll send you the zxp-file which you can install with http://install.anastasiy.com/

Thomas

#728 Reply
    Drato

Hi Thomas,

thanks for your fast answer, I send you the mail with the info.
    I even desinstalled all my Photoshop versions and reinstalled first CC2015 and after that updated to 2015.5 without “old version removal”. No install is working.

#730 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Just sent you the file with the installation instructions.

For all: If you are getting an error on the installation with the Creative Cloud App (“General error message”, “No rights … etc.) that’s a problem from Adobe.

You can contact the Adobe Support for help.

Thomas

#732 Reply
    Drato

Hi Thomas,

thanks a lot for your help, I got the Add-On to work.

Cheers Drato

#829 Reply
    Nigel

Hi Thomas, I have the free version which, when I first ran it was great. The “batch” facility seems to have disappeared – can you assist please?

thank you

#830 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Nigel,

can you please provide more information?

– What exactly is happing?
    – Please provide your settings in the panel

Thomas

#831 Reply
    Nigel

Hi Thomas – I thought it might have been associated with characters in file names so I checked everything and found that there was a full stop in the folder name (.com) and an apostrophe in the sub folder name (40’s) – now corrected and the batch runs. Is it ALL punctuation/characters that cause this problem?

#832 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Nigel,

glad you found the issue.

Interesting question. I’ll test this…

And I’ll try to solve this issue with the next update.

Thomas

#1000 Reply
    Kenny

Hi Thomas. I installed your Wartermark CC on both of my computer’s and I was able to use it one time in Photshop, and now I can’t find it. The (W) was located on the right side of the window. When I go to the Adobe Add-Ons it says it was acquired, and I can’t get it again.

Can you please help me??

Kenny

#1004 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Kenny,

can you find Watermark CC in “Window” > “Extensions” ?

Thomas

#1431 Reply
    Chris K

I downloaded the Free Watermark and I got a confirmation that I had downloaded it successfully but cant find it using any and all instructions. I open FILE but I don’t have a scripts or I open WINDOW but I don’t have an EXTENSIONS Is this product compatible with Elements or am I way off base .

#1443 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

the panel will not work with Photoshop Elements.

Thomas

#7672 Reply
    Richard Karpfel

Hi there,
    I just purchased the Pro Version from the Adobe Addons store in 2017 and now downloaded the “Watermark_PRO_for_Adobe_Photoshop_CC_German_2.2.0.zxp”.

I tried to install it with the “Anastasiy’s Extension Manager” but I get an installation error.
    “The extension is damaged or cannot be accessed…”

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards Richard

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
Reply To: Troubleshooting: Installing Watermark CC
Your information: