Troubleshooting: Installing Watermark CC

Home Forums Watermark CC – Support Troubleshooting: Installing Watermark CC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    thomas
    Keymaster

You can find the instructions for an installation through the Creative Cloud App and an alternative way here: https://pixelsucht.net/photoshop-watermark-cc-plugin-panel/installation-and-troubleshooting/

Note: This instructions apply only if you downloaded/purchased Watermark CC Pro from Adobe Add-ons. If you purchased Watermark CC Pro from creativemarket.com you can find the instructions here.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by thomas.
    #404 Reply
    Anita Sue Coleman

Hi Thomas,
    I really want to try your watermark extension, but I cannot get it to show up in the extensions panel. I have followed all the instructions I can find but it still does not appear. I have downloaded one of the extension managers you suggested, but I’m not sure what to do with it now. I don’t have a clue how to proceed. I can look in my add-ons folder and it says it has been acquired. I did not have PS open (I have CC 2015) and made sure that sync was on in Creative cloud, but nothing ever shows up in Creative Cloud. I have removed it and added it again with the same results. I have read over the instructions several times on what to do for troubleshooting, but either I don’t understand and it’s not very helpful. I would appreciate any help you might provide.
    Thank you,
    Anita Sue Coleman

#405 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello Anita,

sorry for the late response.

Try the second way with the Extension Managers again. Follow step 1. In step 2 after the click on “Download / Install your Add-on another way” you can download a file with the extension .zxp

Install and run Anastasiy’s Extension Manager and click here on “Install”. Choose the downloaded zxp-file for install. Restart Photoshop and navigate to “Window” -> “Extensions” -> “Watermark CC”

#408 Reply
    Anita Sue Coleman

Hi Thomas,

I downloaded the Anastasiy’s Extension Manager and clicked on it. It brought up some extensions, one I haven’t been able to add either. However, your Watermark extension didn’t show up. It is still in my temp folder. Where do I need to put it, so the extension manager can see it? I tried to drag it into the manager, but when I did that, it tried to open Adobe’s extension manager instead of putting it into Anastasiy’s Extension Manager. I tried clicking on install and typing the name in the area that asked for the file name, but I got the error that the file is not found. Check the file name and try again. I typed in WatermarkCCEnglish_1_0_4.zxp

I still need help.

Anita Sue

#409 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

We have solved Anitas problems with the installation: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8306156#8306156

#454 Reply
    Linda Yohler Poole

Hi Thomas,

I was able to upload the Watermark CC app and am able to fill in my desired information, but when I get to ‘run batch’ I get a pop up message that says I need to choose a source folder and target folder. I don’t see anywhere to do that.

Thanks,
    Linda

#455 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello Linda,

for a batch process you must choose a source folder (with the images that you want watermark) and a target folder (where the watermarked images will be saved).

To do that just click on the tab “Images” and then the buttons “Source Folder” and “Target Folder”.

You can find a demonstration-video here: https://pixelsucht.net/photoshop-watermark-cc-plugin-panel/

Thomas

#477 Reply
    dave munn

watermark shows on my ‘extensions’ in photoshop CC but clicking on it only asks me to register. I’ve already registered this and had the email to confirm.How do you get it to work?
    Dave

#478 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Please insert the same email again. Thank you.

#517 Reply
    Terry Fuller

Hi Thomas,

I have download the Watermark several times following all instructions. It still does not show in the Windows/extension in Photoshope CC. I have Windows 10, Creative Cloud (it shows that it has been installed).

Your help would be greatly appreciated, as I have spent two days on this matter!

Thanks,

Terry

#518 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello Terry,

if the installation through the Creative Cloud App doesn’t work follow the instructions (download Anastasiy’s Extension Manager or the zxp-Installer) in the first post.

Thomas

#616 Reply
    Jim Powers

Hi, I purchased Watermark CC Pro a couple of months ago and installed it successfully on Photoshop CC 2015. It has since disappeared and no longer appears as an extension in Photoshop. My CC account shows it as “acquired.” I can’t find it anywhere on my computer and can find no way to download it again to give it another try. I appears that Creative Cloud thinks I have it and ins’t going to let me try again. If I hadn’t gotten the pay version, I’d just move on to a different program, but I hate to give up, having spent money. I’m running OS X El Capitan 10.11.3. Any thoughts? Thanks.

#617 Reply
    Jim Powers

OK, just started my computer for the day and now it has apparently downloaded an update and is working again, but I have no idea why!

#618 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello Jim,

I’m glad that it worked now.

Sometimes the Creative Cloud app is a mystery…

Thomas

#619 Reply
    Elga

Hi,
    I purchased Watermark cc pro from Adobe Add-ons 2 weeks ago and have been battling to install it since using this forum as a place for tips. I have photoshop CS6 and have tried to open via Adobe Extension Manager CS6 and CC with the same message appearing in each: “Failed to install the extension….please make sure the manifest.xml of this extension is valid and Extension Manager recognises at least one product which the extension supports”. I have also tried installing a .zxpinstaller from a third party without any luck and the same message appearing. In the CC manager and third party ones photoshop CS6 doesn’t even appear as a product in the panel (but does int he AEM CS6). Going a bit crazy here trying to figure out what to do. I’ve zipped the file and tried to unzip it with no success as per some instructions. Just running out of options.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
Reply To: Troubleshooting: Installing Watermark CC
Your information: