Installing Watermark CC Pro (Only if you got it from creativemarket.com)

Home Forums Watermark CC – Support Installing Watermark CC Pro (Only if you got it from creativemarket.com)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thomas
    Keymaster

Note: This instructions apply only if you purchased Watermark CC Pro from creativemarket.com. If you downloaded/purchased Watermark CC from Adobe Exchange you can find the instructions here.

INSTALLATION:

1) Open Photoshop
    2) In Photoshop choose „File“ > „Scripts“ > „Browse“
    3) Navigate to your downloaded and unzipped „watermarkcc_pro“ folder and choose the file „INSTALLER.jsx“ and click on „Open“
    4) Click through the dialogs
    5) Restart Photoshop. You will find the Panel in „Window“ > „Extensions“ > „Watermark CC Pro“

If the installation with the INSTALLER.jsx fails – manual installation steps:

1) Navigate to your downloaded and unzipped „watermarkcc_pro“ folder.
    2) Navigate to ASSETS/Manual Installation
    3) Copy the folder „watermarkcc_pro_en“
    4) Paste it into:
    – Mac: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
    – Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
    5) Restart Photoshop. You will find the Panel in „Window“ > „Extensions“ > „Watermark CC Pro“

UNINSTALL:

Same steps like above but choose the file „Watermark CC Pro_V1.0.5 – UNINSTALLER.jsx“.

#2345 Reply
    Melissa

I updated PS CC from 2017 to PS CC 2018. I am now receiving an error that “Watermark CC Pro extension could not load because it was not properly signed”.

#7817 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Melissa,

please try to reinstall the plugin.

If you purchased it from Adobe Exchange you can do it here: https://exchange.adobe.com/my-exchange.html

Thomas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Installing Watermark CC Pro (Only if you got it from creativemarket.com)
Your information: