Fonts won't scroll, I only see the A named fonts

Home Forums Watermark CC – Support Fonts won't scroll, I only see the A named fonts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bob O’Lary

I can not get my Macintosh (Catalina) Adobe PhotoShop CC V.21 to run the extension successfully. It loads Watermark pro and presents me with the menus, but the fonts selection box only shows one box full of fonts, and will not scroll through the dozens of fonts I have. Second, it will not place my watermark. I click on add the watermark, and nothing happens. I thought I would see actions happening of something, but nothing happens, and no watermark shows up. Please suggest fixes for me.
    Thanks sir!
    Bob O’Lary
    Tallahassee, Florida. USA

#7811 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Bob,

please try to deactivate the option “Render fonts in dropdown list” in the settings (gear icon on the bottom left) and see if this fixes the problem.

Thomas

#7818 Reply
    Bob O’Lary

This did NOT fix my issue of the Watermark Pro rendering my designated watermark! I deleted the files you recommended, and unchecked the “render fonts” check box. My problem persists. When I click MAKE my watermark, nothing happens. IT does not even open. new layer or anything. Something is a miss, and I would appreciate your quick attention to this. I hope its not Catalina related. I am running V2.5 of your software. My next step is to request a refund from PayPal if we can’g get this fixed. I don’t like not being able to use all my fonts, and the font box still will NOT scroll and show me more than the first 15 fonts, but this is a SECONDARY issue. I can not get your program to render a watermark no matter WHAT font I select.

sincerely,
    Bob O’Lary

#7819 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

I tested it with Catalina and there a no problems here.

If a font name is really long it can happen that you don’t see the scrollbar but scrolling with the mouse wheel or the touchpad should still work.

Maybe there are some conflicts with fonts on your computer. I can take look with TeamViewer if you want. Go to https://pixelsucht.net/photoshop-watermark-cc-plugin-panel/ and click on the blue button on the bottom right for chatting with me when I’m online.

Thomas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Fonts won't scroll, I only see the A named fonts
Your information: