Embedded?

Home Forums Watermark CC – Support Embedded?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DAS Photography

Hello Thomas,

Are the watermarks embedded permanently in the photo or can someone with photoshop remove them?

Best wishes from Munich in Germany

#622 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello,

it depends on how you are placing the watermark and how the photo looks like. If you place your watermark big it’s nearly impossible or only to do with a lot of work.

PS: If you speak german there is also a german version: https://pixelsucht.net/photoshop-wasserzeichen-einfuegen-watermark-cc-panel/

Thomas

#623 Reply
    DAS Photography

Hello Thomas,
    Thanks for the info. I am already a subscriber of digimac. I’ll have to think about yours.
    regards

Desmond

#624 Reply
    DAS Photography

Hi Thomas,

I have been thinking of you, well not you personally but your product. I said I would think it over.

What is the difference between what you are offering and the way I watermark now?

All my images that could be used without authorisation are watermarked with Digimac. As you know this is invisible and is tracked by Digimac thus letting the copyright owner know his/her work is being used probably without consent. I pay an annual fee for this service.

Further to your info regarding embedded watermarks, I watermark my images similar to the way it is carried out with your programme. So what would the advantage be using your programme?

I know you have put an awful lot of work into the programme and would like to see some return for your efforts but at nearly $30 I find the pricing a bit over the top. By selling at a much lower price I am convinced you would achieve a far greater turnover.

Regards from a rainy Munich

Desmond
    International Registered Press Photo Journalist

#627 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hello,

I don’t know the program you are using.

You can try the free Basic version of Watermark CC: https://creative.adobe.com/addons/products/12780

Thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Embedded?
Your information: