Saving panels

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    JDG
    Gast

Hi,

Is it possible to create a panel and then save it for use on another computer. I would like to create a panel with custom actions and scripts and pass this on to a third party (they would have the actions and scripts installed on their system).

Thanks

#5940 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi,

you can export workspaces and import them. It’s not possible to save standalone panels. The third party has to own Configurator Reloaded to be able to import workspaces.

It will work for actions if the third party install them with the exactly same name of the set and the action. Remember that some actions will only work if the third party uses the same language of Photoshop.

Script buttons link as a path to the script. So it maybe will not work if the other person has the script file on a different path.

Thomas

#6384 Antworten
    Yervant Zanazanian
    Gast

Is there an option for action developer so that I can lock the panels to distribute my personalized panel. If not it will be a great update.

#6385 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi Yervant,

this is (technically) not possible.

You can export and import workspaces (for importing Configurator Reloaded is necessary).

Thomas

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
Antwort auf: Antwort #6384 in Saving panels
Deine Information:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.