Liquify loads with prest displacement

Home Foren Configurator Reloaded Photoshop – Support Forum Liquify loads with prest displacement

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Sylvain Robitaille
    Gast

I’ve added a button with the Liquify menu item from the bottom SliedIn, so that I can have a button to open the Liquify window quickly.
    What happens is this: the window opens but, before I touch anything, there is already a displacement done on the right half of the image. It’s easily viewable by activating/deactivating the preview tick box.

I’ve made sure that it was the right menu item and compared with opening with the keyboard shortcut, where everything is normal (no displacement upon opening the Liquify window).

There is definitely a displacement coming from opening the Liquify window from the button on Configurator Reloaded version 1.9 in Photoshop 2020 and 2021.

#7106 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi,

I can’t reproduce this issue.

You can try to create an action that records liquify and add it to Configurator Reloaded.
    Use this method: https://pixelsucht.net/configurator-reloaded-photoshop-panel/forums/topic/how-to-adding-third-party-filters/

Thomas

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
Antwort auf: Antwort #7106 in Liquify loads with prest displacement
Deine Information:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.