More than 2 additional panels

Home Foren Configurator Reloaded Photoshop – Support Forum More than 2 additional panels

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    Steve Ryan
    Gast

Is it possible to have more than 2 panels in addition to the original CONFIGURATOR RELOADED panel. I have groups of actions by different vendors and I would like to create a separate panel for each of those vendors, then I create a workspace for each of the vendors products broken down into containers with the actions grouped appropriately. Example: a panel for Gavin Seim with workspaces for Nitty Gritty, Alchemist, Lumist & Festival products. Another panel for action packages/products from Blake Rudis, etc. It would be very consistent with how I have created my Photoshop Workspaces by these same vendors that includes buttons for their respective extensions. It’s a very effective and logical way to group and access all my tools in Photoshop. If it is limited to the 2 additional panels, is it likely that you could change the application to be able to generate more panels. Thank you

• Dieses Thema wurde geändert vor 5 Jahren, 3 Monaten von thomas. Grund: Changed title
    #6659 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi Steve,

it is limited to 2 panels in addition to the original CR panel.

There are no plans to extend to more panels.

You could create (unlimited) workspaces for the different vendors and different (unlimited) containers for their products with the actions.

Remember that you can also collapse the container so you should have enough space.

Thomas

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
Antwort auf: Antwort #6659 in More than 2 additional panels
Deine Information:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.