Close Container

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 17)
  • Autor
    JD
    Gast

Hi team,

Congrat for this wonderfull plugin Photoshop !

I have a little problem when I go from trial version to the full version, I can not close “Brushes Containers”.
    All containers still open. Could you help me please ?

Let me know please.
    Many thanks,

#6153 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Hi JD,

thanks!

Please open the panel menu and choose “Appearance”, in the dialog simply click Save and Close. After that opening and collapsing containers should work (also for future Photoshop sessions).

I’ll fix this in the next update.

Thomas

#6154 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

Hi thanks Thomas.

when I try to click on “Appearence”, this message appears : “There must be exists at least one container with one button.”

#6155 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Then add a container and button (https://pixelsucht.net/configurator-reloaded-photoshop-panel/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/neueButtonshinzufuegen-1.gif) to the current workspace and click on “Appearance” again.

#6156 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

Ok, many thanks Thomas. It seem to be fixed !
    If you make an update to fix it on other “Configurator Reloaded” version, let me know please.
    Updates are free when we bought the full version ?

Thank you

#6157 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

Yes, updates are free. You will receive a mail if an update is available.

Thomas

#6158 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

Thank you so much Thomas.
    I have a last question.
    I tried to “Configurator Reloaded” at home (I bought it and I tried it for the first time at work)
    I loaded all brushes, my workspace and thumbnails of my brushes doesn t appear (broken link images)

Do you have an issue to fix it please ?

Thank you

#6159 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

I assume you exported the workspace and imported it on your machine at home.

Because the preview files on this machine don’t exist you see the broken link images. Simply remove these ones and add it again.

Thomas

#6160 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

But is it not possible to export previews brushes images automatically ?
    I have a lot of brushes, and it s not very fun and easy to re find each brush…for each my computers.
    export and import previews brushes should be done automatically, not ?
    In Photoshop, previews brushes load automatically when you export and import brushes from computer to an other computer.

Let me know please.
    Many thanks

#6161 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

No, it’s not possible. The panel also doesn’t know if the same brushes are installed on another machine. Remember the panel is not importing the brushes itself.

Thomas

#6162 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

oh to bad 🙁
    It should be very good to make a simple link from “Brushes” Photoshop (with previews) to panels brushes. Because links will make automatically.
    Maybe it s very hard to do that :/

Many thanks again

#6163 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

because actually, we pay 45 euros and if we loose each time to re put each brushes, seriously it s really not easy, fun and professional. We loose too many time to do that.

#6164 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

and so “Export/Import workspace” do not really the job

#6165 Antworten
    thomas
    Administrator

It should be very good to make a simple link from “Brushes” Photoshop (with previews) to panels brushes. Because links will make automatically.

It isn’t that easy as you think. There are no simple links. There exists no files for the previews. The panel generate them.

because actually, we pay 45 euros and if we loose each time to re put each brushes, seriously it s really not easy, fun and professional. We loose too many time to do that.

You only have to do that once per machine. Only for the brushes.

#6166 Antworten
    JD
    Gast

Ok.
    It s still a good plugin and congrat for that ! but to bad for this last point.
    (And so, to me I don’t understand the “import/export workspace”.)

Thank you.

Ansicht von 15 Beiträgen - 1 bis 15 (von insgesamt 17)
Antwort auf: Antwort #6161 in Close Container
Deine Information:

Pin It on Pinterest

Configurator Reloaded 2 was released.