- In the panel menu, there is now a new entry “Lock buttons”. If this is activated, buttons can no longer be assigned using drag & drop. This is to prevent accidental changes. With the option “Lock Buttons” it is still possible to add new buttons from the SlideIn and to move buttons between different containers.
- On a mouseover on tool buttons, the tool name is displayed as a tooltip
- On a mouseover on a button with truncated text, the complete text is displayed as a tooltip
- In the panel menu, there is a new entry “Settings” in which the tooltips can be activated/deactivated
- Fixed an issue where custom scripts did not work on Windows