Installation and Troubleshooting

Home Forums ActionBrowser CC – Support Forum Installation and Troubleshooting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    thomas
    Keymaster

If you purchased ActionsBrowser CC from the Adobe Add-on market please take a look here: https://pixelsucht.net/actionbrowser-cc-photoshop-panel/en/installation-and-troubleshooting/

————————

Installation if you downloaded/purchased it from https://pixelsucht.net/actionbrowser-cc-photoshop-panel (zip-file):

1) Unzip the downloaded archive
    2) Start Photoshop. IMPORTANT: If you are using Windows you have to start Photoshop as Administrator. Right click on the PS-icon and choose „Run as administrator“. Choose “File” > “Scripts” > “Browse”.
    3) Navigate to your unzipped archive, choose the file “ActionBrowserCC-Installer.jsx” and click “Open”
    4) After a Photoshop-restart you find the extension here: “Window” > “Extensions” > “ActionBrowser CC”

If you have problems with the installer do a manual installation:

A) Copy the folder „actionBrowser“ from the folder „MANUAL INSTALL“ and paste it here:

MAC: YourHardDrive/user/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/

If you can’t find the folder “Library” you have to show hidden folders/files. If you don’t know how to do that google “YourOS show hidden files”
    If you can’t find the folder „CEP“ or „extensions“ create them manually

WINDOWS: YourHarddrive\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CEP\extensions

If you can’t find the folder „CEP“ or „extensions“ create them manually

B) After a Photoshop-restart you find the extension here: “Window” > “Extensions” > “ActionBrowser CC”

If you have still problems post in this thread.

#25630 Reply
    Dan Dorrington

Hi,

I’m having issues trying to install the trial on my PC. I’ve have attempted to install through creative cloud, extension manager and through photoshop > scripts > browse.

I think I have installed the extension correctly but when I open it, the windows displays “Please register this copy of ActionBrowser CC Trial by entering your email” but I cannot enter anything and my Photoshop application locks up/crashes.

Many thanks.
    Dan

#25632 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

strange. Never heard of this issue.

How many action are you using?

If you are using a large list of actions it can take some time to initialize the panel.

Thomas

#25643 Reply
    ROBERTO

Hello
    It didnt work on my Ps CC 2014. I tried manually but I cant find an appdata/roaming folder anywhere. I placed the manual file here:
    program files (x86) > Adobe>AdobePhotoshop CC> Plugins ( ehere other extensions are located ) but nothing. What can I do??

#25644 Reply
    ROBERTO

I found an extension manager for adobe but it asks for a zxp extension file. What can I do??

#25645 Reply
    ROBERTO

Hello again, this is the message I get:

FAIL: PS version 14 not in the range [15, 99]
    Installation failed: Message: Bad Photoshop version.
    14 not in the range [15, 99]
    File: /d/ACTION BROWSER/ActionBrowserCC-Installer.jsx
    Line: 204
    Error Name: Error
    Error Number: 9002 [ActionBrowserCC-Installer.jsx]
    anonymous([Error:Error: Bad Photoshop version.\n14 not in the range [15, 99]])

#25647 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Roberto,

please update your Photoshop.

You are using Photoshop CC but ActionBrowser needs at least Photoshop CC 2014.

Thomas

#25700 Reply
    Stephanie

I am having this problem also. Is there a fix? I waited hours and still cannot enter email, it just does not let you click in that area.

#25701 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

I am having this problem also. Is there a fix? I waited hours and still cannot enter email, it just does not let you click in that area.

Please restart Photoshop and try it again.

#29274 Reply
    Phil

same problem as mentioned, i get a lock up and a registration on initializing. I’ve restarted photoshop several times, nothing.

#29275 Reply
    Susan Gauthier

I’ve been trying to install ActionBrowser but have had no luck. Nothing seems to happen. I’ve followed all the troubleshooting instructions including downloading the extension manager you suggested, but I’ve had no luck. I get an error message – error code 603. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

#29288 Reply
    Jed Llenado

Hi, I just bought and installed the plugin exactly what is said on the instruction but still after installing, I can still see the trial in the extensions window, not the new one. And it functions as the trial.

Please help ASAP.

#29333 Reply
    Steve

When trying to install ActionBrowser Trial into Photoshop 2014CC I get the following message:
    Extension’s license is damaged (error code: 602). Please contact its creators for the assistance.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

#29335 Reply
    Steve

Correction: This is Photoshop CC 2018 on my Macbook Pro, but I want to install on Photoshop CC 2014 on my Mac Mini.

#29338 Reply
    thomas
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

please download the Trial version and install it again.

Thomas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Installation and Troubleshooting
Your information: